Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A FAILURE - Glowing Mountain Dew

After being a member of PINTREST for a little over a week, there were a few COOL things I wanted to show my "hunny".  Although  he was impressed with the items I wanted to show him, his interest was captivated by the GLOWING MOUNTAIN DEW.   He was so interested that we picked up the needed items that night at the grocery store, even though I had not been on the website.  We got home and gave it a whirl...and....nothing!

Now...here is a warning to everyone!!!!   DOUBLE CHECK THE WEBSITE before you click the picture. When I opened up Pintrest, my glowing Mtn. Dew pin took me to an adult website.  This was not a good sign to me.  I went to google and searched for the experiment.  Sure, I found the video where it was supposedly done...but I also read NUMEROUS comments of how it didn't work and even found it on SNOPES.com where they verify that the video is a hoax.  So..my "hunny" is hyped up on Mtn. Dew, I have some extra baking soda for baking, and adding some peroxide to my cleaning solutions!  Not a waste of money....but a good chance to learn to double check before you start.

Remember --- Don't Just PIN It!

No comments:

Post a Comment